I am a PhD student in Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley working with Ion Stoica. I completed my Masters degree in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Austin advised by Lili Qiu. My undergraduate degree is from College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
Before coming to Berkeley, I worked with the Mobility, Networks & Systems group at Microsoft Research India. Prior to that, I was with the Wireless Networking Group at Cisco, San Jose where I worked on algorithms for channel assignment, power control and coverage hole mitigation in enterprise wireless LANs.
- 15 Jun 2012: Carat covered in TechCrunch, LifeHacker, CNET, Mashable Video.
- 28 Mar 2011: SpecNet gets Slashdotted! Also covered by Engadget.
- 09 Dec 2010: SpecNet accepted for publication at NSDI 2011.
- 24 Jun 2010: Cyclostationary work accepted for publication at GLOBECOM 2010.
- 21 Jun 2010: EZ accepted for publication at MobiCom 2010.